- Style changes across various forms within the app
- Improvements to the Sage 50 export. Lightyear will now split lines by GL and Tax Code as necessary upon export.
- Bills for your Lightyear subscription and purchases will now be sent directly into your Lightyear account. If you operate a parent/child set up, these bills will go into the parent account. Bills will be received from an 'xxx@stripe' email address, Stripe being our payment partners.
- Invoice Counter has been re-introduced to the login company picker. This displays the total and unreads in the In-tray and the Approved Tab. NOTE - Counters for the 'Unknowns' tab will be released in the near future.
HUGE! -Upload Bills Directly from your desktop - BETA !!!
- You can now upload bills to Lightyear directly from your computer. Either drag and drop a file into Lightyear, or browse your computer to select files using the new Upload button located in the Unknowns tab. Click here for a full guide on this new feature.
- New Login and Sign Up pages! We have re-styled these pages to better represent the Lightyear brand. Functionality remains the same.
- Further improvements to the speed at which Bill images load
- Lightyear will now hold a bill in the Unknowns if it detects multiple bills in the one attachment
- Deactivated Users will no longer show on an accounts User list
- Case quantities can now be added as a decimal figure in the Inventory and Product List sections
- Improvements made to the loading time for Scanned bill images.
- Fixed an issue where using 'Group all Invoices' could return bills to the Unknowns tray, if they had already been split and moved to a different tab
- Improvements to how redirect emails are displayed, we now include the original email and attachments.
- Improvements made to how certain emails sent into Lightyear are handled
- Fixed an issue that caused the GST code to export incorrectly to Sun Systems
- Lightyear will now inform you when you try to send in an invalid file type
- Minor fixes to the Adept accounting export
- Users integrating with QuickBook Online can now import more than 1000 supplier cards
- Lightyear will now automatically filter out common email signature image attachments, such as social media icons
- Fixed an issue that caused Credit Notes exported to MYOB to import with positive values
Check out release notes for Q3 2021
February Feature Releases 1st February Release Items New Map4Me experience Lightyear's data extraction technology offers a lot of flexibility. We can extract line items with product codes and quantities, Line items with just descriptions or just ...
Important Security Update - February 2020
What's happening? We are upgrading our user-authentication mechanism - the part of our software that verifies your email address and password, and prevents unauthorised access to your account. As part of this process, we are also increasing the ...
Purchase Order Approval Task Requests Introducing our latest feature update. Purchase Order Approval Tasks. Much like our invoice Approvals workflow, you can now send an approval task request directly to a specific user in your Lightyear profile for ...