After you perform the action to "Send for Approval" the PO will land in the POs Approval Tab. Check out this video or read on below to guide you through the Approvals Tab.
Here you can do a number of things including:
- Reviewing/Edit the PO details and "Reset" or "Save" any changes
- Leave notes and view activity history under "Activity > Notes / Activity"
- Attach any supporting documents via the Paperclip function
- You can choose to tick the checkbox to Email supplier when ordered. If you wish to do so, click now as this setting will be locked in from the next stage.
- Send it back to Draft if for any reason you aren't ready to push it forward and need to send it backwards in the process
- Trash the PO
- Click on Approve which will transition the PO to the next tab - "Approved"
- Select the side arrow and expand/collapse to present/hide your PO image as required
- Copy PO and enter the information into a new PO
Image of Purchase Order
When you have Panel 3 expanded, you will then have the standard Panel 3 options such as:
- View full screen
- Download the document
- Pint the document
- Zoom in/our
- Rotate right/left
Don't forget you can customize the columns you are seeing in Panel 1 and the headers of the line item details in Panel 2 via the
Once you're done reviewing POs for Approval, you can move on to the next article to walk you through the Approved Tab