Once you select Purchase Orders from the navigation pane, you are immediately greeted with all your POs which is found under the "All" tab. See screenshot below.
- Here you can click through the selection of POs from Panel 1. Click on the line and you will be able to see the data presented in Panel 2.
- You can also view notes and audit history via Activity > Activity.
- Panel 3 is collapsible and will present you the image of the PO as required.
- Depending on the status of the PO that you've selected from Panel 1, you'll see the corresponding actions required to move the PO through the process.
- For example, in this screenshot, I have selected a "Draft" status PO. In order to move it along, i can choose to Send for Approval.
You can perform the same actions found across other tabs which include saving any edits, trash a PO, paperclip supporting documents from here.
From here, you can also create a new PO. Follow this link
to walk you through this process. Otherwise, you can move on to the Draft Tab