Once you create a PO and select "save as Draft", the PO will transition to your Drafts tab. Check out this video or read on below to guide you through the Drafts Tab.
This is where users with PO Permission: Create will be able to see all the POs (or the POs assigned to their department if you have this setting turned on) they've raised before submitting to your Approvers for approval.
Here you can do a number of things including:
- Reviewing/Edit the PO details and "Reset" or "Save" any changes
- Leave notes and view activity history under "Activity > Notes / Activity"
- Attach any supporting documents via the Paperclip function
- You can choose to tick the checkbox to Email Supplier when Ordered
- Send for Approval which will transition the PO to the next tab - "Approval"
- Trash the PO
- Select the side arrow and expand/collapse to present/hide your PO image as required
- Copy this PO and enter the information into a new PO
Image of Purchase Order
When you have Panel 3 expanded, you will then have the standard Panel 3 options such as:
- View full screen
- Download the document
- Pint the document
- Zoom in/our
- Rotate right/left
Don't forget you can customize the columns you are seeing in Panel 1 and the headers of the line item details in Panel 2 via the
Once you've reviewed all your Drafts, you can get your Approvers to review their POs in the Approval Tab