- Bulk Upload: For any users using an accounting software for which Lightyear creates an export, you can now easily upload your GL Codes, Supplier Cards, Tax Rates and Tracking Categories in bulk using a simple CSV file. All users can also us Bulk Upload to import their product list. Check out our support guide on the Bulk Upload feature.
The Company Picker has been updated to include number of bills and number of new bills in the Unknowns Tab
- The Add To Inventory button has now been added to the Approved Tab
- Send Task functionality has been added to the Dispute Tab
- Users using Sage can now add descriptions to their GL codes, and mark them as In Use
- Following extensive user feedback, we have changed our rounding logic to accept and calculate to 4 decimal places, you will now see up to 4 decimals where relevant in the Price Field. This will mean that any suppliers who are calculating their sales invoices to 4 decimals should no longer have rounding discrepancies.
- Introduced Unread's count on the login company picker screen and on to our workflow tabs (In-tray, Approved, Signed Off, Unknowns) This has been a huge feature request which will allow users to understand where they need to go to do work quickly.
We have two new exciting Beta features released!
- Inventory is now live in beta! As bills come in, you can now start building out your product list and exporting stock received to your chosen inventory software. Check out this guide to see how to set up and start exporting to your inventory software, and click here for specific set up guides
- Bill Tasks are now live in beta! Send a task to a colleague to get their approval on bills and encourage collaboration, even if they're not a Lightyear user. A full guide to Tasks can be found here
Suppliers export - Download a CSV with contact details for each supplier. If you've migrated to Lightyear from Invitbox, check out this guide on informing your suppliers of your new email address.
- The Find Map modal can now be moved if you find it obscuring the bill image
- Xero rounding row- we now automatically detect if Xero's rounding logic will create a discrepancy and add a rounding row automatically
- Netsuite integration is now LIVE!
- Sage desktop export is now LIVE!
- Added exports for the following accounting software . If you use any of these applications you can now export your bill data from Lightyear and directly upload it
- MYOB Desktop
- Sun Systems
- Emails forwarded from Invitbox will now be flagged with the invitbox logo in your Unknowns
- When viewing a Statement, any bills associated with that statement now display in order, from oldest (top) to newest (bottom)
Check out release notes for Q4 2021
24th November Edit Suppliers from Bill Approval Workflow To make it easier to change supplier information, users can now edit Supplier information from within the Approvals Workflow. Simply click the green pencil icon beside the Supplier Name within ...
November Feature Releases Set accounting rules based on a unique keyword. We have expanded our Rules Automation engine to now allow users to set GL code and or Tracking categories based on a unique Keyword for the same supplier. This has been a much ...
November 2020 releases November 27th Fuelsoft Export Enhancements Now, when exporting to Fuelsoft from Lightyear, you can choose one of two ways to have you description field populate in Fuelsoft. The GL line from the top of the invoice will auto ...