Here you can do a number of things including:
- Leave notes and view activity history under "Activity > Notes / Activity"
- Attach any supporting documents via the Paperclip function
- Send it back to Ordered if for any reason you aren't ready to push it forward and need to send it backwards in the process
- Void the PO
- Select the side arrow and expand/collapse to present/hide your PO image as required
- Copy the PO and create a new one with the same information.
You will not be able to make any further edits or delete your PO at this stage, however you will be able to void the PO.
Image of Purchase Order
When you have Panel 3 expanded, you will then have the standard Panel 3 options such as:
- View full screen
- Download the document
- Pint the document
- Zoom in/our
- Rotate right/left
Don't forget you can customize the columns you are seeing in Panel 1 and the headers of the line item details in Panel 2 via the
You have now completed Purchase Order cycle in Lightyear. The next stage would be to check the Bill Approvals workflow to process, approve and export your bill to your accounting software.
Keep checking in for more added features to come! Any suggestions or product feedback, feel free to email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
. We read every submission and value any feedback.