So you've been invited to join Lightyear... Congratulations! You will have received an invitation letting you know who has invited you and to which account you have been invited to.
The first step is to set up your log in details so you can access the accounts you have been assigned to. This is a one time set up. See the steps below to complete the registration process.
Accept your first invitation
To join Lightyear, you would need to complete the following
- Register yourself to set your login details
- Complete the One Time Passcode (OTP) verification (This is a crucial step in completing the sign up process properly)
Join Lightyear to proceed.
You will then be directed to the sign up page as below. Create a password and click
Next, you'll be presented with the One Time Passcode (OTP) verification.
Head over to your emails to retrieve the OTP code.
Be quick! This process will need to be completed within 3 minutes otherwise the OTP will expire
Once this process has been completed, you're done! You'll be directed to the Lightyear account that you've been given access to.
If you've been invited to access multiple companies, read on! Look for the first invitation and it will be the one that contains the link to Join Lightyear.
Since, you're already an active user, you don't have to do anything. Instead of accepting another invitation, you'll receive an email that will serve as a notification. See below.
I didn't receive the notification email. What should I do?
- Please kindly check your spam/junk folder
- If you have checked your inbox and spam folder but still unable to find any email from Lightyear, please kindly contact your IT department as your internal mail server might be blocking our email domain (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you have checked the 2 steps above but still unable to find the notification email, please kindly reach out to email@example.com